Thursday, August 14, 2014

About the blog

Looking at the title of the blog you may probably say, "This is something about Poland and Armenia" and you'll be right. This is a virtual place where two cultures meet - Polish and Armenian. This is a virtual place where you can compare, you can explore and you can find answers to some questions. 

The idea came to me about two years ago, i.e. when I arrived in Warsaw and realized that I am in the middle of two cultures which is not an easy thing. I came to Poland leaving my country for some time... leaving my country but not my culture. And every day I was coming across many questions, sometimes even barriers, then I was analyzing everything and was trying to understand everything. And I was succeed. 

There were so many answers and questions that I decided to divide them into small stories and photo stories and share it with my readers. So the best way to do it nowadays is the blog. 

The blog has gone through some changes in the course of time. It was not updated for a long time until the idea, I was talking about, came to me. 

You'll find not only my personal notes in this blog but also other information related to Poland and Armenia, for example news, photos, different information about these two cultures and countries. 

When I had to choose the language of the blog I was hesitating which language to choose. The majority of the information will be in English but you'll also find articles in Polish and Armenian. So everyone will find something for himself :) 

In other words this is a blog where I share both my experience when living in Poland and different news, information about Polish-Armenian cultural life. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment